Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

[iT'S BEEN A WHiLE]

Its been a while since I last posted. We have actually been pretty busy the past few weeks. So here it goes...

It has been 5 weeks since I had my surgery. I have still not been released to go back to work and needless to say I am very ready to go back. I have been going to physical therapy twice a week in an effort to regain my range of motion and my strength. My therapist seems to think that I am doing very well. The only thing that my doctor is worried about is the fluid that is on my knee and the swelling. For the most part it has been feeling pretty good...until today. For some reason I have been a pretty good bit of pain. I don't know why but I hope that I feel better tomorrow because I have physical therapy. But over all I am doing well. I go back to the doctor on November 5. So I hope he will say that I can go back to work then.

Chaz has gone back to work. He was in Opelika, Alabama for 3 weeks. He has got to come home the past 2 weekends to that's always nice. This week he is Bainbridge. I'm not sure how long he will be there. He says that it is very boring for the most part because pretty much all he does is just sit there and wait for something to happen. But at least he is getting paid for it! haha.

School is going good for me. This is my 4th week and so far everything is moving along smoothly. I just hope that it will stay that way once I go back to work and don't have as much time to do school work.

This past Sunday was mine and Chaz's 1 year anniversary! I cant believe that it has already been a year! We spent a lovely weekend together. Saturday night we went and had a lovely dinner at The Melting Pot in Duluth. It was so good. I love that place. Then on Sunday we didn't really do a whole lot. We just spent the day together. We ate our wedding cake, which was delicious I might add. Chaz said that it wasn't bad for year old cake! haha. We also had some wine that we had bought in Helen on our honeymoon to have with our cake on our anniversary. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! I cant wait to spend many many more amazing years with him.

Well I guess that's pretty much it for now!!

No comments: