Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

[iTS ALMOST CHRiSTMAS]

I cant believe that it is almost Christmas!! It seems like it was just Christmas a few months ago. I love Christmas! I wouldn't care if I didn't get anything as long as I could get stuff for everybody else. I just like to see other people happy. I am pretty proud of myself because I am actually done with all of my Christmas shopping! I finished last Tuesday . I don't think that has ever happened before but I didn't really have a choice. I have worked everyday for the past 2 weeks and before that I have only had 1 weekend off since I started back working so I had to get it done a lot sooner this year but luckily I managed. I have to work on Christmas again this year which just totally sucks : / I have Christmas Eve off though and I am so ready for it! By the time it gets here I will have worked 14 full days straight and needless to say I am VERY ready for a day off even though it will not be a day that I get to rest. I am baking a pecan pie and a chocolate and strawberry celebration cake (if you have seen the Christmas Taste of Homes magazine it is the one on the cover) so I will be up early to get everything done in time for dinner at my Pape and Nanna's house. I love going to their house on Christmas Eve, we always have the best food and so much fun! I cant wait until Christmas gets here!! Only 4 more days!

I am FiNALLY done with school...for this semester at least : / I don't have my grades yet but I am about 98% positive that I got all A's! So I hope I did. Now at lease I have about 2 weeks off from school. I don't think that is going to be long enough at all but I guess it will have to do.

Chaz
finally came home this past Friday and its a good thing that he did. He was in Philadelphia and he flew home the day before the snow storm hit there. So it was just in time or he probably wouldn't have been home for a while. So I was very glad about that!

But I guess that's about all has been going on! I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Bloggah said...

If you ever want to see what's going on in your hometown of Snellville, visit my blog, MySnellvilleBlog.com