Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

[DROPPiNG THE LBS.]

Chaz and I have decided to go on a diet. We have been saying for a while that we were going to but we just haven't until this past Monday. We are doing a low carb diet and as of yesterday we have both lost a little more than 6 pounds! So hopefully things will keep going good for us. I think that it has been harder for me so far than it has been for Chaz. I don't know why but the first day was very hard for me. Each day is getting better and easier though. I know that we can do it. We are going to start weighing ourselves on Mondays. We cheated this week and weighed ourselves yesterday because we wanted to see if it was working but we are not going to do that anymore. We also measured ourselves so that we can see where we are losing inches as well. I cant wait until you can start to tell that we have lost weight. I want to lose at least 49 pounds but I would really like to lose 59 so we will see. I am just going to set my goal at 49 for right now and then once I get there I will set a new goal for the other 10 pounds. Chaz wants to lose about 28 pounds. I know that he can do it. But it seems more discouraging when I see how much more than him that I have to lose. But I can do it... I hope. The way I see it though is that it can only get easier from here since each day our bodies are getting more used to it. We are also going to go join the gym tomorrow. I know that I am going to go everyday so I hope that Chaz will too. It is so much easier to tackle something like this when you are not alone in it. So I am very glad that we have each others support.


Wish us luck :)

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.