Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

[ACADEMiC HONORS]

I have some exciting news to share. I got a letter in the mail on Friday saying that I have been selected to in the Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society. I must say that I was pretty surprised and excited. I get to go to a new members reception to recieve my pin and my membership certificate sometime in the next few months, Im not exactly sure when it is yet. I will also get to wear society honor cords when I graduate which I was actually not planning on walking at but my Mamma informed me that I am going to walk at graduation, so I guess I am. But since my school is in Ft. Lauderdale I guess that means a mini beach vacation too! But that wont be until next spring so I still have a few more months to go. I just hope that it goes by fast becasue I am starting to get tired. But each day I am closer and closer to being done, I just hope that it all pays off one day.

That is really all that I wanted to share. We are still doing good, just trying to finish getting the new house in order. Hopefully it will all come together soon.

We hope that everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: