Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[RAiN RAiN]

Im so tired of this rain, and Im REALLY tired of the thunder and lightening! I very much dislike thunderstorms and thats all that has been going on ever since I got home. The 5 day forecast doesnt look so good either... rain for the next 5 days... blah : \

Guess what? I havent done anything fun or interesting the past few days... surprise surprise! haha. But here it is anyway... Sunday I went to church and then everybody went to Nana and Pape's house to have a cookout for Nana's birthday. It was so much fun and luckily the rain held off until we were done. :) So then me and Mamma drove her car over to the new house. As we got out and started to walk up the driveway we heard a noise... well guess what it was!? Mamma's car locked the keys in its self!!! It was crazy! So then of course we were stuck at the new house and then it decided to start pouring down rain and thundering and lightening like you have never heard before! NOT fun! But Trey finally brought Mamma her other set of keys from home. So needless to say... that was a very interesting experience. Then on Monday I decided that I would go shopping for once! haha. I went to Horsetown and got me and Chaz some new clothes. I was fun and it was nice to just get out of the house! And that was pretty much the extent of my Sunday and Monday.

Well we are in the final stretch of Chaz being in Philadelphia! He will officially be home on June 2. I am SOOO excited! He has been gone for 42 days and now he will be home in less than a week. I didnt think that it would ever get here. It seems like he has been gone forever! But Im sure that it will seem like this week is going to last forever. I just cant wait for him to finally be home with me! He said that he is ready for a good home cooked meal! haha. So the official countdown... 6 days :)

Thursday will be a very long day... my Nanny is having open heart surgery. I am taking off work so that I will be able to go up to the hospital. It is a 7 hour surgery but Im sure that it will feel like 70 :( So please be thinking about and praying for my Nanny.

On another note... I know this is probably REALLY boring stuff that I write about on here than nobody really cares about. Most people write about their kids on here and all of that fun stuff but we cant do that yet. I just thought that it would be neat to have this so that one day our kids will be able to look back and see what our lives were like before we had them and how my pregnancies were with them... because I will definitely be writing a lot once I get pregnant and have a baby. So for now... I guess its just going to have to be boring. So I guess one day our kids will get to see what boring lives we had without them! haha. :)

No comments: