Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

[G-BABY: 6-10 WEEKS]

I cant believe that I will be 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow! It is unbelievable how fast it is going by already. Well in the past 4 weeks G-Baby has been growing a lot and is about the size of a peanut now! I had a doctors appointment and ultrasound on Monday and I was so amazing to see our little baby! MiMi also went with us to see G-Baby and she was very excited to get to see G-Baby in person! G-Baby was very active during my ultrasound which was AMAZiNG! It was kicking its little legs around and moving its arms all around and even waved at us and then it looked like G-Baby was sucking its thumb. G-Baby also had a good strong heartbeat of 160bmp. It sounded like a little horse galloping around. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I cant wait to get to see G-Baby again!

G-Baby has been doing wonderful! I cant really say the same for Mommy and Daddy. G-Baby has been making me quite sick for the past 7 weeks. I have lost about 8lbs because I have been so sick. Lately it comes and goes so I am doing my very best to take care of G-Baby even though I am sick all the time. My doctor gave me a prescription for Zofran and it worked for about 2 weeks and now it doesn't help so much, but I am not as sick as I was more towards the beginning so I am dealing with it a lot better now. Daddy has had a very bad cold for almost a week now. I have been feeding him drugs to help him feel better but they seem to be only a temporary fix. If he is not better soon I am definitely going to make him go to the doctor because I cant afford for it to turn into something else and then me end up catching it.

We also celedrated our 2nd anniversary on the 18th. We had a lovely dinner at Olive Garden, it was soooo good! I cant believe that we have been married for 2 years already and are getting ready to welcome our first child into the world! I must admit our lives are pretty amazing and we are very blessed!

So that is how we are doing right now. Hopefully my sickness will go away soon since I am almost in my 2nd trimester and hopefully Daddy will get over his cold soon too. Pray for us and G-Baby that everything continues to go good! :)

No comments: