Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

[G-BABY: 11-16 WEEKS]

I cant believe that I am 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant today! And that I will be starting my 5th month on Monday! It is crazy how fast it is going by. I went to the doctor on November 29 and G-Baby was PERFECT!! MiMi went with me because Chaz had to work and she wanted to hear the heartbeat again. So we got to see it and hear its sweet little heartbeat. I was so excited that we got to see it again! I have had an ultrasound every time I have gone to the doctor and I really hope they keep doing one every time. It is so exciting to see how much it has grown in just 4 weeks! Also my due date was changed from May 26 to May 23. Every time I have had an ultrasound the baby has been measuring 3-4 days ahead of my due date so the doctor decided to change it. The day of my doctor's appointment was also even more exciting because i felt the baby move for the first time!! It was the most amazing feeling ever!! Me and MiMi think that it likes Starbucks because I had just got done drinking a peppermint mocha when it moved. haha. I felt it move 2 times that day and I have felt it a few more times since then. It is so exciting! I cant wait until it really stars kicking and Chaz can feel it too.

My sickness has gotten much better in the past 2 weeks or so but I still have my days and certain things that make me sick. Also last time I went to the doctor I had lost another pound. So all together I have lost 14lbs. and I am still 7 lbs. less than when I got pregnant. I guess that is not really a bad thing because hopefully I wont gain to much weight since I'm almost 5 month and still less then my pre-pregnancy weight. My doctor doesn't seem concerned about it at this point so neither am I. I am getting bigger but I am still not very big, A lot of people cant even really tell that I am pregnant. But I am getting bigger and bigger everyday so hopefully soon I will look pregnant!

Yesterday was an exciting day as well! I was just pushing on my stomach a little just trying to feel the baby move and I felt something hard. When I told MiMi to feel it it was gone and then I felt it in another place! MiMi never felt it because I guess I was pushing it away when I would feel it. But later that day I felt it again! And this time Daddy, MiMi and Uncle Trey got to feel it!! I think it was a little foot because it was something small. And then a few minutes later it was gone again. It was so neat! Now I am feeling my belly all the time trying to feel something. haha.

This week there was a book sale at work so I bought about 10 books for G-Baby and me and Daddy have been reading a book or 2 to G-Baby every night! It is so much fun! I cant wait until it is actually here and we get to read to it.

We now have the nursery almost done! All we need is the changing table which P-Paw is going to make. I LOVE everything that we got! The collection is called Barn Dance. This is not a great picture and it is on the toddler bed but it has different farm animals on it and it is just PERFECT for G-Baby!!

But I must say that it looks much better with our crib :)

But that has pretty much been all that has gone on! I have my next doctors appointment on December 29 and I am getting a detailed ultrasound which I am pretty sure is a 3-D one so we are SUPER excited about that!!

2 comments:

Mommyx3 said...

AHH! So exciting! Just wait til you get the first wake you up at 2 am kick lol! I love the nursery theme! I think we bought that same crib for Emelie. It's a babies r us right?

CHAZ+JESSiCA+MAELEiGH♥ said...

thanks! the theme fits us perfectly :) gah i know! i absolutely cant wait for that!! yea it is from babies r us. i love it!! i had the hardest time picking one out but i knew this was the one i wanted as soon as i saw it :)