Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

[.....]

Chaz left to go to Florida today. Not to work though, just to help his Uncle cut hay and catch cows. Im not very happy about it because he has only been home for a week and he is already gone again and hes not coming home until Friday. I mean I want to spend all the time with him that I can considering that he will be leaving again at the end of this month. But I guess there is nothing that I can do about it because he is already on his way down there as i write this :( But hopefully he will at lease be bringing back Harley and A-1 with him. I wish that I could have at least gone with him but I have to work of course. Dont get me wrong, I love my job but sometimes I hate work... now is one of those times! I would much rather be spending time with my husband. I guess thats just life though, I know Im not the only one that has to go though it... I just hate it.

Then on top of all of that my summer classes started yesterday and I am already completely overwhelmed! I am taking 4 classes in 7 weeks! I know that Im probably crazy and now Im realizing it. This is going to be an extremely stressful next 7 weeks. School... Chaz leaving again... work... trying to find a house... I dont know what I am going to do, especially when I am having to do it all by myself because Chaz is gone. Just please say a little prayer for me that I cant make it through the next 7 weeks without going crazy because I know that in no way is it going to be easy.

Well I guess thats all for today... I have to get back to my tons of homework already! How fun...

No comments: