Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 07, 2009

[LATELY]

Since Chaz has been home we really havent done anything eventful but it still seems like we havent stopped going since the second he got off the plane. The day he got home from the airport we came home and ate lunch and then got back in the car and headed to McDonough to Summit so that Chaz could get some new stuff for his truck. I was fun though, I was just glad to be with him finally! Then on Wednesday as soon as I got home from work we went to Athens to Athens Regional to see my Nanny. She is doing great and will hopefully get to come home soon! Then when we got home from there we went straight to Wal-Mart to get stuff for dinner. Well to our luck all of their refrigerated stuff had gone bad because it started blowing hot air, so obviously we didnt get any meat for dinner. We ended up getting random stuff because thats all there was. So then on Thursday we made yet another trip to the store but we went to Piggly Wiggly that time and we got crab legs and shrimp for dinner! They were so good! But we didnt end up getting done eating until like 10:30 and then we still had to clean everything up so we didnt get in the bed until like 11:00. Then on Friday when I got home from work we went to Tractor Supply and Wal-Mart to get some stuff and decided that we didnt want to cook so we just decided that we would go eat mexican, and it was oh so good! So then we finally got home from all of that and didnt really do much but still didnt get in the bed until like 11:30 or so. Then I had to work at Walton this weekend and had to be at work at 7:00am. So as soon as I got home from work at like 2:00 we left again and went and got lunch and then headed south to Hawkinsville... 2 hours away. We went to watch Chaz's friend run his truck at the Elko Mud Bog. It was pretty fun except that they were all going so slow! It took forever so finally they still were not done and it was already midnight so we just decided to leave because it had just gotten boring. We didnt get home until 2:30am and I had to be at work at 7:00am again this morning so I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night and I am so tired its not even funny. As for the rest of our day today... Im sure that we will end up having to go somewhere to get something even though I just want to lay around the house and do nothing all day. But I do have to go home and get all of my school stuff together and organized because I start summer semester tomorrow : / Im not really looking forward to it but Im just ready to get it over with since the semester only lasts 7 weeks. So hopefully it wont be that bad. But hopefully the rest of this day will be good!

Well anyway... I guess thats pretty much all that has been going on since Chaz got home... nothing exciting but at least he is home!!

No comments: