Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

[FiNALLY FRiDAY]

Its finally Friday!! I am so glad. It seems like this week has gone by so slow. I have had TONS of stuff to do! My summer classes are already kicking my butt! I have so much homework that has to be done TODAY and Im only done with about half of it. So it looks like I have to go home and do homework even though I have a million other things that I need to do too. I will be so glad when these 7 weeks are over... if I even survive. I hate school :(

On a better note... Chaz is coming home from Florida today. I didnt even want him to go because its not like he is going to be home forever and I want to spend all the time with him that I can before he has to leave again in probably about 2 weeks. I just dont know how I feel about all of this lately. I know that this job is pretty much the best thing that could have happened to us right now but I just really hate it! I have being away from my husband for months at a time. Some people say that they have to be away from their husbands for months at a time because they are in the army... well to me that is different because if somebody is in the army you know that they are going to have to leave sometime or another so you have time to prepare yourself for them to be gone. I only had about a day to get used to it and then he was gone. But really I didnt even have that long because his uncle called him on a Friday night and asked him if he wanted the job and he said yes and we left for Florida the next day and then the day after that he was gone. So its not like I even got to spend time with him before he had to leave because we were pretty much on the road almost the whole time. I just dont like it. He has basically been gone for a fourth of our marriage and thats not how it was supposed to be :( I just dont know what to do because he cant just quit... I guess I just have to deal with it even though I dont want to. Being married isnt about just dealing with something but I dont know what else I am supposed to do about it. Sometimes I just want to cry because I dont know what else to do. I dont want to have a marriage where he is gone all the time... at least not forever. Its fine for now because I am the only one that has to suffer the consequences of being by myself all the time, but I want to have kids some day soon and I want them to have a daddy, not some man that is their dad but they dont really know it because he is gone for months at a time and then only comes home for 2 weeks. Our kids will NOT have a life like that! I just wish that he could at least work in Georgia, that would be good enough for me because then he could come home every night. Thats all I ask for is to be able to have dinner with my husband and then go to bed in the same bed. I mean is that to much to ask for? I just hope that everything works out soon and he will get to be in Georgia. I know that this probably sounds greedy or selfish of me and all about me me me... and I need I need I need... and I want I want I want... but I didnt mean for it to come out that way... I just needed to vent... sorry :(

But I guess Im done for today. Im just sitting here at work and Im completely done with everything that I have to do today and its not even 12:30... so it looks like I have 4 more hours of nothing to do. I just hope it goes by fast.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

No comments: