Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

[NEW STUDENT?]

Well I finally did it... I filled out my application online for NSU. Although... I haven't submitted it yet I will as soon as I get all of my stuff ready to mail off. I just want to look over it again before it is final. I am VERY VERY nervous about it though. I don't know why I am so nervous because I definitely meet all of the requirements to get it. But I feel sick every time that I think about it! I guess I just want it so bad that I will be crushed if I dont get in this time. I just hope that I do so that I can get started in October and hurry up and get done. But if I don't get in I will just apply again in December to start in January. But I just hope and pray that I get in this time and don't have to go through this again. The application deadline is September 1st so I have to get on the ball. I hope that I can get everything done this week and then I will hopefully find something out soon! So just pray that I get in!

No comments: