Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

[MOO]

I think that we had a pretty eventful weekend. Chaz was in Florida all last week helping his cousin Jason catch cows and bale hay before he had to go back to Bogota,Columbia this week. Some of the cows that they caught were our cows. We have been trying to bring them up here for months it seems like but have never been able to... until Saturday! Chaz finally brought them home! I am so glad that they are finally here. The 2 mamma cows, Maddie and Noel, are in Gray. I wish they didn't have to be so far away but at least they are closer than Florida. And Maddie is 35-50 days pregnant! Yay another baby! The vet said that it was to early to tell if Noel was pregnant but hopefully she is too. The baby cows, Harley and A-1 are at me Pape and Nanna's house which is only about 1 mile from our house so they are very close to us. Harley is my heifer that I am hopefully going to show sometime soon. She is almost 11 months old. We are going to start breaking her when Chaz gets home. I'm sure it will definitely be an experience! But none the less I cant wait to do it. So anyway... Chaz had to borrow his Uncle Wilbur's truck and cow trailer to bring them up here so he had to take it back down there. He left last night and hopefully wont be down there to long. He has to help Jason bale 20 more acres of hay before it rains so I hope that it doesn't rain and he will get to come home on Tuesday. But I have been watching the weather... like always... and so far there is no rain in sight for central Florida. I just hope that it stays that way for the next 2 days. I hate when he is gone for a week and then comes home for like 24 hours and then has to leave again for 2 or 3 days. I miss him :(

On another note we are still nowhere with getting a loan. I guess we are just going to give up for now because nothing is looking very promising. We are just going to sign another 1 year lease where we are now and then try to get a loan when Chaz gets his tax returns sometime during the beginning of the year because everybody that we talked to said that they had to have that before they can give us a loan. I just hope and pray that they were not lying. If you cant tell I just really don't trust loan people these days because so many of them have basically lied to us since we started trying to get pre-approved for a loan. I'm just ready to buy a house and be done with it!

On a happy note my Daddy and Mamma finally moved into their new house!! I am so excited because now they are only about 1.2 miles away from us! And if you don't know my Mamma is my best friend so I love being that close to her so that I can see here everyday :) And I know that they are so glad to finally be living there. All of the animals love it too because they are just free to run around and you don't have to worry about them running into the road. Also Jett loves being able to go swimming at Papa and Nanna's house whenever he wants to. haha. Also my Daddy had to have a heart cath done last Thursday. Everything went great and the doctor said that his heart is perfect! So now he is just a little bit sore and cant lift anything that weighs more than a milk jug until this Thursday. He also cant swim until this Thursday and Jett is very sad about that because Daddy would usually take him swimming everyday. But anyway it is just good to know that there is no blockage or no nothing at all.

Now yet another update on my stupid knee. It still hurts and now my other knee is really hurting me. I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning so I guess I will just see what he has to say. I'm just not sure that all this physical therapy is working. the first 2 weeks actually made it worse so for the past 2 weeks all I have been doing is stretches. I don't want to have surgery again but right now to me it is looking like that is what is going to have to happen :( And I have physical therapy tomorrow afternoon too. Or I might not if my doctor decides that it is not helping any. So I get to spend my day in Athens tomorrow with my Mamma because she is going to meet me there after my doctors appointment so that we can find her some curtains for the new house and so that I can be occupied until my physical therapy appointment. We are going to go eat at the Varsity for lunch! We cant wait. We love that place!

Well I guess that it pretty much it for now! We hope you have a great day :)

No comments: