Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

[VACATiON PLEASE?]

He lately I have been very tired of going to work. I don't know why I just hate having to get up every morning and drive 50 minutes and then sit at work for 8 1/2 hours and then drive another 50 minutes home. I have just been SO tired the past few weeks... I am definitely thinking that I need a vacation. I just need some time to relax with Chaz before he has to leave again. I feel like I haven't had any time to relax in like 2 years. haha. I have just had some much going on the past few months with school, working 2 jobs, and Chaz being gone, that I have had no time to just go away and have fun with him. Well we really haven't been able to do that since we got married. I mean we have gone away for the weekend one or two times but that's just not enough. So... I think that I am going to plan a week long vacation for us :) i think that it is much needed. I don't know where to go though. I want to go to the beach but I dont know where. I would love to go to St. George but Chaz doesn't like to go to the same place a lot of times... weird... so I don't know. I guess I will just look at different places and prices and see what I can find. Or I mean if we could at least just go for a long weekend that would work too. I just want like 4 days and I will be good. I probably need to plan our little vacation for sometime soon though since we dont know when Chaz will be leaving. I guess I need to get planning then!

Nothing much has been going on other than us needing a vacation. I have been going to the physical therapist for 2 weeks now. I'm not sure if it is helping anything... it just hurts really bad. But I hope that it will work because I really don't want to have to have another surgery anytime soon. I go for 2 more weeks and then I go back to my orthopedic surgeon and see what he says. I have also gotten all of the information and everything about the school that I want to go to. The deadline for the application is September 1... I haven't done it yet. I guess I'm just scared that I wont get in. But I guess I just need to try, I have done this enough that I shouldn't be scared about it. I guess its just because this school would be SO good for me and I'm just scared because I want it so bad. So Hopefully I can get up enough courage to do it soon no that I am done with summer school and all of that crap. So please pray that I get in :)

Chaz will probably be leaving soon... and I am NOT looking forward to it. But when he does leave he will be in Georgia and Alabama so at least he will be close. I hate when he is gone :( And I hate that he will not really have a lot of notice when he has to leave either. He is just waiting for them to e-mail him and say ok, we are ready for you to come now. And then he will be gone in a few days. I just wish they could give him a date more in advance when they are going to need him. But I guess that's just life. At least he has a good job. Now if we could just buy a house everything would be PERFECT :)

No comments: