Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

[FiNGERS CROSSED]

Over the past few weeks we have still been having a lot of trouble trying to get pre-approved for a loan because of Chaz's job. My Aunt Wanda is a real estate agent and has been doing a lot of research for us and we think that she has found a mortgage company that will give us a loan. So we are just waiting to find out more about that this week and hopefully we will get to start looking for a house very soon. We are keeping out fingers crossed for the time being. So that's about all that has been going on with that. I don't want to look for houses because I don't want to find one that we like and then us not be able to get a loan and then we will just get let down again and I'm getting really tired of that lately so we don't want to get our hopes up about anything until we are certain that we will be able to get a loan.

As most of you know I am still in school... blah... and that it doesn't look like there is any end in sight. Well I think that I might have found an end! A friend of our that goes to our church just graduated from an online school called Nova Southeastern University where he got his masters completely online. So I thought that I would look into it and I am SOOO glad that I did! So I have decided to apply there and try to start in the Fall of 2010 because I think that is the soonest that I could start but if I can start this fall then I am going to do that. But either way I am going to go to this school. I don't care how many times I have to apply I am not going to let anything stop me until I get accepted. The program that I am going to do is the Bachelor of Health Sciences or B.H.Sc. It is 120 credit hours but I should already have a lot of them done and hopefully they will transfer there and it wont take me very long to graduate. The good thing is that all of the classes are all health related and none of them are stupid classes that don't matter like all the ones that I am taking right now. And they are all completely online. So after I am done with this semester it is good bye to Georgia Perimeter and hello Nova Southeastern! I am so excited and I cant wait to start everything! Hopefully this will be a good thing for me to do and actually benefit me in the future.

Another good thing that happened yesterday is that Chaz found us somewhere to put our cows for free. It is his moms friends land and they just want something to keep the grass down so that he does not have to bush hod it. It is 15.5 acres and pasture, hardwoods, a creek and a barn. And the best thing is is that we don't have to pay anything! So hopefully we will be able to get them up here soon. And now I can get me a baby red cow since we have somewhere to put them. So I am very excited about that! Now we get to go to sells and to different farms of people that Chaz's knows so that I can pick out the perfect one :)

We got a new boat about 2 weeks ago so we have been going fishing some. It has been really fun. We have been going to Hard Labor Creek because our boat is a little to small to to take to Lake Oconee. But we still have fun there and I get to work on my tan too. haha. Hopefully we will get to go this weekend.

We also went to my Aunt Chris and Uncle Art's 4th of July party that they have every year. It was really fun. They had a lot of good fire works and good food. I also held little Katelyn for the first time :) She is so tiny! And she is so sweet. It was fun getting to hold her after I got over being scared that I was going to hurt her because she is so little. She just slept and would wiggle around every few minutes. Then she started crying so I handed her off to Clay. haha. We had a great time though.

Well that is pretty much all that has been going on lately... nothing really that exciting. It has just been a boring past few weeks. But hopefully some exciting things will happen soon :)

No comments: