Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

[SURPRiSE]

Nothing has really been happening lately. We are still in the same place as we were as far as trying to buy a house. But hopefully something will happen soon. Chaz is still at home. He is supposed to be going to Bainbridge and Alabama sometime soon. I'm glad that he gets to go there and doesn't have to go anywhere far away. I only have 1 week of school left this semester and then I am done with GPC and am going to apply to NSU and hopefully get to start in October.
Tomorrow is mine and Chaz's 9 month anniversary! We are going on a surprise trip! He told me at the beginning of the week that he was going to take me somewhere for the weekend because I have been wanting to go somewhere for a while now just to be able to get away from everything and be able to relax... which is something that I never seem to have time to do. So I'm really excited about that! Now if my day at work will just go by fast, which so far it is not. It seems like I have been here forever but I still have about 6 hours before I get off :( I am just so ready to get away and not have to worry about anything for a few days. I know that we will have a great time because we always do :) But I just realized yesterday that we will be away on out little trip on our anniversary! I thought that it was neat. So we will probably go out and have a nice dinner tomorrow night. I must say that I have the best husband in the whole universe :) He really is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
I realized that I haven't said anything about Cam and Ellie in a while so here is a little update on our little babies. Came is doing great! He is getting so big. I thought that he would have stopped growing by now because he will be 2 this year but he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. He goes through these phases where he wants to run out the door every time you open it. He hasn't done it in a while but he started it again this week. Every time I try to go out I cant get out fast enough and he is already out the door and in the yard. He just goes out there chews on the grass and sniffs all around. Usually you can catch him because he is a little scared of the outside and wont run away from you when you go towards him. Well he ran the other day. We were grilling out and I went out and got out and I was going to put him back inside but Chaz said to leave him out and just see what he does and that he would watch him. Well Cam made a run for the woods with Chaz running right behind him! It was quite funny I must say. But Chaz caught him just before he could get to the trees which was good because I just know that he would climb to the top of one of those pine trees! But other than his phase he is doing great! He is just as sweet and lovable as ever :) Ellie is doing great too. She will be a year old next month. She is getting so big! She is a good girl, she doesn't try to run outside like Cam does. She prefers to stay inside and sleep on their bed in front of the window. She does get her crazy bursts of energy where she just goes nuts running all around the house. Its funny though because I think that sometimes she gets to running so fast that she scares herself! It is so funny! So she is just as sweet as ever too :)
Well I guess that's all for now! I cant wait till this afternoon when we get to leave for our trip :) I hope everybody has a great weekend!

No comments: