Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

[WAiTiNG...]

If you didn't already know... I can get kind of impatient about somethings. Well right now I am being impatient. I finally submitted my application to NSU and mailed my high school transcript and my transcript request to ABAC to have my transcript sent to NSU, my recommendations, which were a requirement, and a copy of my CPhT. certification. And I already filled out my financial aid application, which I better be able to get! So everything on my side of it is DONE! Now I just have to wait... NOT fun. I am going to drive myself crazy. I just keep going over everything in my mind and trying to think if there is any reason that I shouldn't get it but I cant think of anything. I meet all of the requirements and had 2 great recommendations from 2 pharmacists. But still I am going to drive myself nuts until I find out. But the good thing is that they do admissions on a rolling bases which means that they go through the applications as they get them. Usually when that is the case you find out something faster. So I really hope to hear something hopefully by the end of the week. So hopefully I will that way I wont be crazy for to long. Poor Chaz :( haha. And so that I can have a good weekend. I just want this so bad and I am NOT giving up! I have came way to far and my parents have spent way to much money for me not to get my degree! So please just pray for me and wish me luck that I get in while I sit here and go looney waiting...

No comments: