Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 04, 2009

[DiFFERENT STUFF]

Not much has been going on lately. I have just been waiting to find out if I got into NSU or not. I am starting to get very aggravated with them. In order to be accepted into the program that I am applying to you have to have at least 2 years or work experience in the medical field so you have to send them a resume. Well I was not aware of this but as soon as I found out that they needed it I was told that I could fax it so that they would get it faster than mailing it. Well... I faxed it for the first time on August 27. Two days later it was still not showing up on my account that they had received it so I sent them an e-mail asking if they had got it... they had not. No by the time I figured out that they had not got it it was Tuesday of this week. So I immediately faxed it again to the number that I was told. And as of today it is still not showing up on my account that they received it. I have since then sent 3 e-mails trying to find out if they received it this time or not. Well so far I have heard nothing. I sent one Tuesday, Wednesday and yesterday. So now I am just getting ill that I cant find anything out. And mind you... I got a fax confirmation both times I faxed it. So I don't know what the problem is but I'm getting fed up with it. I mean school starts next month and I still don't know anything. That doesn't leave very much time to pay tuition, register for classes and get my books. So I just hope that I hear something soon.

On another note me and Chaz are desperately looking for somewhere else to live. We hate where we live now and do not feel safe at all. We do not feel safe because in the past week we have had 2 of our vehicles broken into and someone tried to steal our boat but we heard them and scared them away. It is getting ridiculous when you cant even feel safe in your own house. So if anybody knows of any houses for rent in the Good Hope, Madison, Bostwick areas PLEASE let us know.

On a BETTER note... I have been working with Harley a lot more and she has come a long way. Now you can walk right up to her and not have to chase her around to catch her. She loves go on walks and to get a bath. She is also learning how to eat sugar cubes but for now she just slobbers all over your hand while she licks the sugar cube. Its cute though :) She also likes to swing her tail all around when she is getting a bath just so she can get me all wet. She is so sweet though. I can stand beside her and she will put her head up against me because she wants me to scratch her head. I love my little Miss Harley! And I cant wait until I get to show her :)

♥ME & MiSS HARLEY♥


We now have 2 more family members at our house! Well they are not new to the family but they are new to our house. My kitties Destiny and Reagan now live with us. It took them a few days to get adjusted but they are fine now and they love it there. Destiny likes to prowl in the tall grass and see what she can catch. Reagan likes to lay in the bushes and watch my birds on the bird feeders. But she never tries to get them... she just watches. They really like to sit with Chaz while he grills out. I think that they are waiting for him to share the food with them. I am so glad that they get to live with us now. They are so loving and are always glad to see you when ever you are outside.

Well I guess that's about it for now. Nothing to much has really been happening. But just pray that I hear something from NSU soon and that me and Chaz can find another house so that we don't have to be scared that someone is going to break in every night.

JESSiCA CHERiSH♥CHARLES WESLEY

No comments: