Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

[GOiNG UNDER THE KNiFE]

On Friday I am going to have knee surgery... again. This will be my second knee surgery in 2 years. I really hope that they can figure out what is wrong because if my doctor cant find anything then I will just have to live with the pain because we have exhausted all of the other options and surgery was the last resort... and here we are. So I just hope and pray that it can be fixed. My knee is very strange... the surgery that I had done in 2007 was done by a different surgeon than I am going to now. The surgeon that I got to now has never heard of the thing that I had removed from my knee by the other surgeon. So he is still puzzled about that he says. Also because nothing ever shows up on my x-rays or MRI's he has no idea what is causing all of my pain. So when I go in for my surgery he is basically just going to look around inside of my whole entire knee and see if there is anything that it not normal and hopefully he will font something and he said that whatever he finds he will fix. I know you don't want for something to be wrong with you but in this case I want something to be wrong with me so that my doctor can find it and fix it rather than me just have to keep going on with my life living with all of this pain. I go tomorrow morning at 8:00 for my pre-op. That's when they will tell me what time my actual surgery will be, how long my recovery time will be and all of that other good stuff. Hopefully I wont be out of work for to long because I definitely cant afford to be. But over all I'm not worried about anything because I have been through this before. This will be my 3rd orthopedic surgery in 2 years and overall it will be my 6th surgery. So all of this is definitely nothing new to me which is pretty bad to say since I am only 22. But I would rather get everything fixed now while I am young so that I can recover faster and then I wont have to worry about having all of this done when me and Chaz have kids. So please just pray that everything goes well and that my knee can be fixed.

If you didn't already know Chaz has not worked in over 3 months now. We have been waiting to hear something from his uncle about where he will be going. Well he talked to his uncle and he doesn't have a definite date or place but he will know soon, his uncle just has to wait for the boss to get back in the country and then he will be able to find out a definite answer. But as of now Chaz could go to California, Spain or Ireland. I hope that he goes to California just because I don't think that I will like him leaving the country for a long time. But we will see. I am just going to pray that he goes there. So hopefully we will hear some good news soon.

But I guess that's all that has been happening lately. I will hopefully feel good enough to post Saturday or Sunday about my surgery.


[JESSiCA CHERiSH♥CHARLES WESLEY]

No comments: