Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

[RAiN RAiN GO AWAY]

I has been raining for what seems like forever. I would have to say about 12 days because it started raining the day that I had my surgery. I have never seen anything like this before. Everything is flooding! I was starting to worry about the water getting onto our house because we had a lake in the backyard and rivers going down both sides of the house. The water was getting really close in the back... it was over our patio. But thankfully it has gone down now, but we still have a lake. I am ready for it to stop. I mean it is hard enough for me to get out of the house and do anything with my crutches but it is 10 times harder when it is pouring down rain. So hopefully it will stop very soon. There has already been so many peoples homes destroyed and as of this morning 8 people have been killed. It is so sad that so many lives have to be lost like this. All we can do is just pray for all of the families that have lost loved ones and or their homes. I don't think that I will ever forget this.

On another note... we hope that Chaz will be going to Alabama to work soon. We haven't really heard anything about Spain, Italy or Ireland yet but we should hear something once Chaz has his passport in hand and can actually go over there. So hopefully he will get his passport soon and we will get some good news. I still haven't gone back to work yet and I wont be going back before October 1.That's when I go back to the doctor after doing 2 weeks of physical therapy. So hopefully then he will tell me that I can go back to work.

Well I guess that's all for now. Nothing to exciting but I am bored being stuck here at home so I just thought that I would write something. I hope everyone has a good day!!

No comments: