Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

[SCHOOL, WORK & THE NEW BABY]

I just found out like not even a week ago that I got into the BHS program at NSU. Well I got an e-mail welcoming me to the program and all of that stuff and how to sign up for my classes and to do my orientation and everything. Well I didn't get to do all of that stuff until yesterday because I had a hard time retrieving my PIN from them to sign into all of my things. So I finally got to sign into everything yesterday and if I read everything right... I am supposed to start classes TOMORROW!! Everything that I read before I even applied said that it started in October so I have no idea what is going on. And I don't know how on earth they expect me to do that! I mean I don't have my books or anything. So I don't know what I am going to do. I guess just order all of my books ASAP and hope that they get here really really fast because from all of the syllabi's for my classes it looks like there are going to be assignments due every week. So now I am super stressed out and trying to figure out how I am going to pay for my books and everything because I cant figure out my financial aid stuff... like if it telling me that I got it or not. I don't know what I am going to do! Its pretty bad that I am already this stressed out and I haven't even started my classes yet. Oh it is going to be a long quarter.

Chaz is going to be leaving tomorrow morning to go to Opelika, Alabama. He will be there for about a week and then hopefully he will get to come home for a few days and then he will be going to Bainbridge, Georgia for a week or two. Then he will probably come home for a few weeks and then he will be going back to Opelika for a few weeks. After he is done there he will hopefully be going to Spain or Ireland. We are just waiting to hear which place and when. But it wont be until the end of the year probably. So that means that I have to go get my passport so that I can go visit him. I am going to miss him very much but I am excited and I cant wait to go over there! It is going to be hard without him here since I am really still getting over my surgery and cant really drive yet...or not long distances anyway. So I'm not to sure how my drive to Athens 2 times a week for physical therapy is going to go but I'm sure that I can make it okay. At least my Mamma is close by now and I'm sure that she will take good care of me :)

We also got a new addition to our little family last week. He is furry, gray tiger striped and white, and very very tiny. He is our new sweet little 5 week old kitten, Bentley. He came from the same place that Cam did and we are pretty sure that they are full brothers because one of the other kittens in his litter looks identical to Cam. He is very sweet and super playful. We love him so much already :) Ellie is very good with him but Cam is still not used to him and when Bentley tries to play with Cam he really scares him. It is so funny because Bentley is so small compared to Cam but Cam is still scared of him. Here is our sweet little Bentley sleeping with his toy lion the first day that we got him.

So it looks like we are going to have a busy next few months ahead of us with me trying to get used to my new school and him working all over the place. Wish us luck :)

No comments: